What is your Return Policy?
Merchandise must be returned UNMARKED and IN ITS ORIGINAL, UNOPENED, SEALED PACKAGE. (Please use a strong, corrugated carton and adequately cushion the products to prevent damage during shipment. Do not mark or tape the original container). All returned merchandise will be inspected, and any merchandise returned to us in unacceptable condition will NOT be eligible for credit.
If these instructions are not followed, credit CANNOT be given.
- SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS are not returnable.
- DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS. If an item is defective, please call our Return Authorization Department at (800) 388-7868 or email to arrange for us to pick up the merchandise. Please send the remaining portion of the product with a full explanation of how it is defective so we may forward the defective item and your explanation to the manufacturer. Credit cannot be issued until verified by the manufacturer. Credit will be issued in the form of a credit or exchange.
- HANDPIECES, ULTRASONIC INSERTS and ULTRASONIC TIPS are not returnable if the package has been opened due to OSHA requirements. Returned handpieces will be repaired or replaced in accordance to the manufacturer's warranty and then returned to you.
- EQUIPMENT, new or used, will be repaired or replaced in accordance to the manufacturer's warranty and then returned to you.
- DENTAL ALLOY is not returnable.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS are not returnable.
- OTHER RETURNS. All other returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Restocking fees may apply on any return.