Promo #Q42018. Valid October 1 - December 31, 2018. Free goods ship from Centrix. Offers valid in US and Canada only. Cannot be combined with any other Centrix offer. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value than purchased item.
Sets to an elastic-like state, ready for removal from the mouth in just one minute. The primary clinical advantage of this bis-acryl composite is its elastic behavior during polymerization. This memory will allow you to pull it from undercuts or non-parallel tooth preparations and return it to its original form.
Features & Benefits:
- Removes from mouth in 60 seconds
- Low shrinkage, low heat, high compressive strength
- Enhanced color stability, less staining and radiopaque
- Seven popular VITA* shades, plus bleach shade
- 40% less waste due to smallest possible mixing tips
- MMA-free: no unpleasant taste or smell - MMA-free: no unpleasant taste or smell
- Can be easily repaired with flowable composite
- Compatibility with both eugenol and non-eugenol cements
- High polishability
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.