- Buy Any 3 Refills, Get 1 FREE!
Valid January 1 - March 31, 2019. Free goods ship from 3M. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value than purchased item. Offer may not be combined with any other 3M offer. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Offer void if product is returned. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of free goods. 3M reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time. It is the doctor's obligation to properly report and appropriately reflect any bonus product on their submission to Medicare/Medicare/private insurance.
NOTE: Free goods are not reflected on your online order. After your order is submitted, any free goods that ship from Ultimate Dental will be added to your order by your account manager OR paperwork will be sent to the manufacturer to redeem your free product. If you would like to request a specific shade or size, please mention that information in the notes section during check out.
Filtek Supreme Ultra is the top universal nanocomposite that is easy to use and offers esthetics and strength for all of your dental composite needs.
- Unsurpassed esthetics: excellent polish and better polish retention than a microfill.
- Improved fluorescence.
- Simple to use: color-coded by opacity and bold, easy-to-read labels.
- Exceptional handling and improved handling of Translucent shades.
- 3M Espe's unique nanofiller technology gives your restorations the best of strength and esthetics.
- Outstanding strength for posterior use.
- Wide range of shades and opacities.
- Expanded selection of Body shades.
- Wear-resistance equivalent to Filtek Supreme Plus Universal Restorative.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations, including occlusal surfaces.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
Instructions For Use
Completion of a Posterior Restoration Using Filtek Restoratives and Scotchbond Universal Adhesive
Posterior Restoration: Using a Dual Shade Technique to Perform a Class II Restoration
Anterior Restoration: Dual-Shade Build-Up Restoration of Two Anterior Teeth
Posterior Restorations – Multi-Shade Technique
Anterior Restorations – Multi-Shade Technique
Posterior Restorations – Single-Shade Technique
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.
3M Espe warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. 3M MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MARCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the products for user's application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy and 3M Espe's sole obligation shall be repair or replacement of the 3M Espe product. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, 3M ESPE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.