- Buy Any 4 Refills, Get 1 FREE! (Valid on Filtek Bulk Fill Flowable Restorative, Filtek One Bulk Fill Restorative, Filtek Supreme Ultra Flowable Restorative or Filtek Supreme Ultra Universal Restorative)
Valid October 1-December 31, 2018. Free goods ship from 3M. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Offer cannot be combined with any other 3M offer. Offer void if purchased product is returned. Offers are valid in the United States only. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of free goods. 3M reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time. It is the doctor's obligation to properly report and appropriately reflect any bonus product on their submissions to Medicare/Medicaid/private insurance.
Filtek Supreme Ultra is the top universal nanocomposite that is easy to use and offers esthetics and strength for all of your dental composite needs.
- Unsurpassed esthetics: excellent polish and better polish retention than a microfill.
- Improved fluorescence.
- Simple to use: color-coded by opacity and bold, easy-to-read labels.
- Exceptional handling and improved handling of Translucent shades.
- 3M Espe's unique nanofiller technology gives your restorations the best of strength and esthetics.
- Outstanding strength for posterior use.
- Wide range of shades and opacities.
- Expanded selection of Body shades.
- Wear-resistance equivalent to Filtek Supreme Plus Universal Restorative.
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations, including occlusal surfaces.
- Core buildup.
- Indirect restorations, including inlays, onlays and veneers.
Instructions For Use
Completion of a Posterior Restoration Using Filtek Restoratives and Scotchbond Universal Adhesive
Posterior Restoration: Using a Dual Shade Technique to Perform a Class II Restoration
Anterior Restoration: Dual-Shade Build-Up Restoration of Two Anterior Teeth
Posterior Restorations – Multi-Shade Technique
Anterior Restorations – Multi-Shade Technique
Posterior Restorations – Single-Shade Technique
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.
3M Espe warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. 3M MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MARCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the products for user's application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy and 3M Espe's sole obligation shall be repair or replacement of the 3M Espe product. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, 3M ESPE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.