- Buy 2 Super Quick Refills (Penta or Garant Get 1 FREE! ||| Buy 4 Penta Refills, Get 1 FREE! ||| Buy 4 Garant Refills, Get 1 FREE!
Valid January 1 - March 31, 2019. Free goods ship from 3M. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value than purchased item. Offer may not be combined with any other 3M offer. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Offer void if product is returned. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery of free goods. 3M reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time. It is the doctor's obligation to properly report and appropriately reflect any bonus product on their submission to Medicare/Medicare/private insurance.
NOTE: Free goods are not reflected on your online order. After your order is submitted, any free goods that ship from Ultimate Dental will be added to your order by your account manager OR paperwork will be sent to the manufacturer to redeem your free product. If you would like to request a specific shade or size, please mention that information in the notes section during check out.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Better initial hydrophilicity than any VPS--provides void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix(TM) Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
- Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.
3M Espe warrants this product will be free from defects in material and manufacture. 3M MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MARCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. User is responsible for determining the suitability of the products for user's application. If this product is defective within the warranty period, your exclusive remedy and 3M Espe's sole obligation shall be repair or replacement of the 3M Espe product. Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited by law, 3M ESPE will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from this product, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential, regardless of theory asserted, including warranty, contract, negligence or strict liability.