- Buy 1 Syringe Kit, Get 1 Tip Refill FREE! (Limit 2)
Promo #MGL. Valid October 1 - December 31, 2018. Free goods ship from Dentsply. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value. Valid in US Only. Limit 5 redemptions of each offer per Doctor unless otherwise noted. Offers may not be combined with any other Dentsply offer or contract agreement. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of free goods.
A chelating agent and lubricant used to soften calcification and aid in cleansing the root canal system.
Features & Benefits:
- 10% carbamide peroxide; 15% EDTA
- In conjunction with NaOCI, its effervescing action lifts dentinal shavings and debris for efficient removal.
- Disposable tip eliminates the possibility of cross-contamination by dispensing a clean, single dose.
- Smooth, gel-like consistency clings to files, making precise placement in the canal easy.
Proper irrigation is essential to successful endodontic procedures. A chemically active irrigant, such as sodium hypochlorite, should precede probing and length determination, and should be used throughout the instrumentation procedure. Glyde File Prep gel should be used to lubricate the files. Not only does Glyde gel facilitate instrument movement, but also creates an effervescent reaction in the presence of NaOCI, which lifts dentinal debris coronally.
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.
Ultimate Dental does not ship this product to any location outside of the United States.
This product is a prescription drug and requires us to have your State License number on file. Please include it in the notes section of the order if needed.