- Buy 4 Refills (Compules Tips or Syringes), Get 1 of Same FREE!
Promo #RN811 Valid October 1 - December 31, 2018. Free goods ship from Dentsply. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Limit 5 redemptions of each offer per Doctor. Offer may not be combined with any other Dentsply offer or contract agreement. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of free goods. Offers valid in the 50 United States only. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value.
TPH Spectra ST Universal Composite Restorative is a visible light cured, radiopaque, composite restorative for anterior and posterior restorations and cosmetic and functional reshaping of primary and permanent teeth.
The shading system for TPH Spectra ST Universal Composite Restorative is designed to achieve shade match to the full 16-shade VITA 1 range with a minimized number of universal shades. The strong chameleon effect of 5 moderate translucency shades, named A1 to A4, provide coverage for the full 16-shade VITA range. A custom blended shade guide is available to guide the clinician in shade selection, and a smart i-shade label can be applied to VITA shade guides for quick shade translation.
Available Shades - Body shades
- A1 (= VITA shades A1, B1, C1)
- A2 (= VITA shades A2, B2, D2)
- A3 (= VITA shades A3, C2, D3, D4)
- A3.5 (= VITA shades A3.5, B3, B4, C3)
- A4 (= VITA shades A4, C4)
- BW (Bleach White)
Features & Benefits:
- SphereTEC – New and novel filler technology. Advanced granulated sperical fillers designed with a well-defined particle size distribution and surface microstructure that work together with Dentsply’s trusted resin matrix to enhance handling and esthetics. Optimized handling in preferred viscosity. Even further simplified shading. Even more confidence in esthetic results that last.
- Simplified shading with “Cloud shade” concept – 5 Cloud shades to cover the full 16 VITA 1 range. Reliable shade match thanks to a distinct chameleon effect. Less shades = streamlined inventory.
- Easy extrusion
- Adapts easily to cavity surfaces
- Reduces stickiness to hand instruments
- Easy to sculpt. Fast and easy to polish.
- Slump resistant
- Excellent stain resistance
NEW TPH Spectra ST Effects:
Three new shades also formulated with SphereTEC filler technology. The three new "Effect" shades work with the five universal shades of TPH Spectra ST in a simplified layering approvach to accommodate esthetically demanding anterior composite cases. With the addition of TPH Spectra ST Effects, the portfolio equips clinicians to take anterior esthetics to the next level in a simple and reliable way.
TPH Spectra ST Effects Features & Benefits:
- Less Inventory -- 5 universal shades cover the VITA range. 2 opaque dentin shades and 1 translucent enamel shade provide the effects.
- User-friendly, simplified technique -- More leeway in terms of layer thickness vs. other layering systems.
- Consistent and reliable esthetic results --The combination of the dentin + universal shade prevents the “graying/darkening” effect.
- Non-sticky, sculptable, slump resistant handling with excellent durability and stain resistance -- Formulated with SphereTEC filler technology.
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.