- Buy 3 Value Packs, Starter Packs or Unit Dose Packs, Get 1 of the Same FREE!
Valid January 1 - March 31, 2019. Free goods ship from Premier. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value than purchased item. Offer may not be combined with any other Premier offer. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Offer void if product is returned. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of free goods. Premier reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time. It is the doctor's obligation to properly report and appropriately reflect any bonus product on their submission to Medicare/Medicare/private insurance.
NOTE: Free goods are not reflected on your online order. After your order is submitted, any free goods that ship from Ultimate Dental will be added to your order by your account manager OR paperwork will be sent to the manufacturer to redeem your free product. If you would like to request a specific shade or size, please mention that information in the notes section during check out.
Provides predictable hemostasis and soft-tissue management in minutes!
Your choice of easy application
- Sleek syringe with bendable tips
- Ergonomic unit dose dispenser and capsule
Traxodent is gentle, absorbent and fast.
The soft paste produces gentle pressure on the sulcus while it absorbs excess crevicular fluid and blood. The aluminium chloride creates an astringent effect without irritating or discoloring surrounding tissue. Traxodent provides predictable hemostasis and retraction in less time and with greater comfort.
Traxodent rinses clean without leaving a film
Traxodent strong affinity to aqueous solutions allows the paste to be rinsed away easily and cleanly. Unlike other paste3, Traxodent will not leave material behind that will interfere with downstream procedures such as bonding agents.
Features & Benefits:
- Quick, effective retraction – About 2 minutes. No fumbling with hemostatic solutions. Save chair Time.
- Superior hemostasis – Stops bleeding and crevicular seepage while retraction occurs. Easily absorbs crevicular fluid.
- Increased patient comfort – Avoid tearing gingiva. Less pressure on sensitive tissue.
- Convenient delivery system – No cumbersome and expensive guns or cartridges. Ergonomic disposable syringe and bendable syringe tip provides excellent reach.
- Maximum freshness – Each syringe is packaged in resealable foil pouches.
- Excellent value – Ready to use, no hidden cost. Kits include syringes and disposable tips.
Traxodent Dentrek Module
Traxodent Hemostasis and Retraction Technique Using a Retraction Cap
Traxodent Can Replace the Second Cord in the Double Cord Technique
Traxodent Is An Excellent Hemostatic Agent
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.
*Using Traxodent syringe with multiple patients may cause cross contamination; take proper precautions.