- Buy 4 Refills, Get 1 FREE!
Free good is limited to Neutral or Transparent shade). Valid January 1 - March 31, 2019. Free goods ship from Ivoclar Vivadent. Offer may not be combined with any other Ivoclar Vivadent offer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of free goods. Offers valid in the 50 United States only. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value. Ivoclar Vivadent reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time. It is the doctor's obligation to properly report and appropriately reflect any bonus product on their submission to Medicare/Medicare/private insurance.
NOTE: Free goods are not reflected on your online order. After your order is submitted, any free goods that ship from Ultimate Dental will be added to your order by your account manager OR paperwork will be sent to the manufacturer to redeem your free product. If you would like to request a specific shade or size, please mention that information in the notes section during check out.
An esthetic light- and dual-curing luting composite for the permanent cementation of demanding ceramic and composite restorations.
The cement is based on the esthetic luting composites Variolink II and Variolink Veneer, which have proven their worth in clinical use for many years.
Variolink Esthetic represents a new generation of luting composites featuring excellent esthetics and user-friendly processing.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent shade stability thanks to the patented and reactive light initiator Ivocerin which is 100% amine-free
- Balanced and straightforward Effect shade system
- Lifelike fluorescence
- Easy, precise excess removal
- Flexible, situational consistency – ideal combination of flowability and stability
- Impressive radiodiagnostics
Variolink Esthetic LC
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays and veneers)
- Only for restorations with a low material thickness of <2 mm and sufficient translucency (e.g. IPS e.max HT).
Variolink Esthetic DC
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges)
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.