- Buy 4 Refills, Get 1 FREE!
Free goods limited to Neutral or Transparent. Valid October 1 - December 31, 2018. Free goods ship from Ivoclar. Offer cannot be combined with any other Ivoclar offer or rebate program. Ivoclar Vivadet reserves the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value than purchased price. Purchase must be reflected on one invoice. Valid in the US only.
An esthetic light- and dual-curing luting composite for the permanent cementation of demanding ceramic and composite restorations.
The cement is based on the esthetic luting composites Variolink II and Variolink Veneer, which have proven their worth in clinical use for many years.
Variolink Esthetic represents a new generation of luting composites featuring excellent esthetics and user-friendly processing.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent shade stability thanks to the patented and reactive light initiator Ivocerin which is 100% amine-free
- Balanced and straightforward Effect shade system
- Lifelike fluorescence
- Easy, precise excess removal
- Flexible, situational consistency – ideal combination of flowability and stability
- Impressive radiodiagnostics
Variolink Esthetic LC
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays and veneers)
- Only for restorations with a low material thickness of <2 mm and sufficient translucency (e.g. IPS e.max HT).
Variolink Esthetic DC
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges)
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.