- Buy 22 Canisters, Get 2 of the Same FREE!
Promo #NQ119. Valid January 1 - March 31, 2019. Free goods ship with order from Ultimate Dental. LIMIT 3 redemptions. Offer may not be combined with any other Kerr offer. Offers valid in the 50 United States only. Free goods must be of equal or lesser value. Kerr reserves the right to discontinue or change these offers at any time. It is the doctor's obligation to properly report and appropriately reflect any bonus product on their submission to Medicare/Medicare/private insurance.
NOTE: Free goods are not reflected on your online order. After your order is submitted, any free goods that ship from Ultimate Dental will be added to your order by your account manager OR paperwork will be sent to the manufacturer to redeem your free product. If you would like to request a specific shade or size, please mention that information in the notes section during check out.
CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They are recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
Features & Benefits:
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV is 2 minutes
- For use on hard non-porous surfaces
- Durable, nonwoven towels won't bunch up during use
- Flat Packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space and are resealable.
CaviWipes Kill Claims:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Staphylococcus auereus
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus auereus (MRS)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Influenza A2 Virus
The Hazard Communication Standard (HCS) requires chemical manufacturers, distributors, or importers to provide Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) (formerly known as Material Safety Data Sheets or MSDSs) to communicate the hazards of hazardous chemical products.
Please click the link below for the appropriate sheet.
Ultimate Dental does not ship this product to any location outside of the United States.
This product is a prescription drug and requires us to have your State License number on file. Please include it in the notes section of the order if needed.